Zell Oxygen® plus is a protective combination of vital substances from Dr. Wolz for healthy cell function.
This is a powerful nutritional health supplement, with years of clinical proven success. Specifically designed for those of us suffering with
- Chronic fatigue
- Constantly feeling run down
- Have on going health problems
- Or those of you that just want to maintain your health status
Taking Zell Oxygen daily may help to
- Protect against free radical damage
- Strengthen your immune system
- Purify and cleanse your body
- Improve bowel functions
- Eliminate candida
- Improve the nervous system
- Repair damaged cells and organs
- Fight against flu
- Boost energy
- Replenish the skin
Zell Oxygen® plus is a concentrate, therefore dilute 20-30 ml per day with 200-270 ml beverage of your choice (apple juice works rather well), take it during or after the meals in one time or during the day.
Food supplements cannot substitute a balanced diet and a healthy kind of living.
The effect of Zell Oxygen® plus has been proven in in-vivo and in-vitro studies. A glass full of the richness of valuable substances that supply and protect cells every day.
Why are Dr. Wolz® enzyme yeast cells not comparable with other yeasts?
– Baking yeasts continue to ferment in the body.
– Beer yeast is a waste product in breweries. It is heated, processed as powder, flakes or tablets and does not have an enzyme effect.
– The enzyme yeast cells based on the special Dr. Wolz process are cultivated especially using wheat germ extract and fruit juices rich in vitamins by adding oxygen.
They remain biologically active but do not proliferate in the body. The Dr. Wolz® enzyme yeast cells are extremely thin walled and can therefore be perfectly exploited by the human organism.
Dr. Wolz® enzyme yeast cells contain a huge number of biologically active natural cellular components from an orthomolecular perspective. A glass full of the richness of valuable substances that supply and protect cells every day as: no two yeasts are the same – Dr. Wolz® enzyme yeast cells are therefore a speciality.
What are enzymes? Enzymes, life’s ignition sparks, are proteins that in fact allow the metabolic processes in the body to function at all. They are also necessary for digestion and build up new biological compounds, regulate the metabolism or dispose of the “waste” from the cells.
To protect our cells from oxidative stress(1)
During stress phases to support with illnesses and physical stress
To reduce fatigue and exhaustion(3)
With a deficient diet(2)